Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Anton Vinogradov <av...@gridgain.com> on 2015/12/01 15:29:10 UTC

Re: AWS Tests on TeamCity

Raul,

As far as I understand you already have free AWS account.

I've got following exception at AWS tests at TeamCity:
org.apache.ignite.IgniteCheckedException: The AWS Access Key Id you
provided does not exist in our records.

Could you please setup your credentials to AWS test at TeamCity.

Link to AWS tests is
http://204.14.53.153/viewType.html?buildTypeId=Ignite_IgniteAws

Re: AWS Tests on TeamCity

Posted by Artem Shutak <as...@gridgain.com>.
Igniters (especially Anton and Raul),

Can someone shed a lite on the status of AWS build on TC?

Presently all tests fail with

The AWS Access Key Id you provided does not exist in our records.

What does this mean? Someone configured the build with wrong ID? Can we
just fix it? Or AWS account with the ID expired?

-- Artem --