Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Adrian Morris <ad...@foxtec.co.uk> on 2016/05/22 15:57:09 UTC

Reverse Proxy Login Failure

Hi,

I have cloudstack 4.8.0 running and we have then setup an Apache2 reverse proxy to use port 80 for now (ssl to be enabled later).

When we hit the Apache server we get the login page, however when trying to log-in we always receive "invalid username or password", however we can log-in fine with the credentials direct on port 8080.

What am I missing?

Thanks

Adrian

RE: Reverse Proxy Login Failure

Posted by Glenn Wagner <gl...@shapeblue.com>.
Hi Ardian

How many management servers are you running ?
Could you send us your apache reverse conf file (without any sensitive information of course)
Also can you paste the access logs from the reverse proxy server?

Thanks
Glenn

glenn.wagner@shapeblue.com
www.shapeblue.com
2nd Floor, Oudehuis Centre, 122 Main Rd, Somerset West, Cape Town  7130South Africa
@shapeblue

Posted by Rafael Weingärtner <ra...@gmail.com>.
do you have more than one MS? ares you using stick session?

--
Rafael Weingärtner