Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Roland Bali <ro...@gmail.com> on 2009/02/20 08:50:33 UTC

Maven Eclipse plugin: How to include source path in .classpath?

Hi,

I would like to add the following to my .classpath when running
eclipse:eclipse. How can I do this?

<classpathentry kind="src" path="fixtures"/>

/Roland

Re: Maven Eclipse plugin: How to include source path in .classpath?

Posted by Roland Bali <ro...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Dirk!

The plugin solved my problem.

/Roland