Posted to dev@jmeter.apache.org by Milamber <mi...@apache.org> on 2013/07/09 14:14:05 UTC

Know issues in changes : Not supported: indent-number

Hello,

On changes page, we have:

Note that there is a bug in Java on some Linux systems that manifests
itself as the following error when running the test cases or JMeter itself:

  [java] WARNING: Couldn't flush user prefs:
  java.util.prefs.BackingStoreException:
  java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Not supported: indent-number

This does not affect JMeter operation.

I think is related to this bug:

I will update this known issue with: "This issue is fixed since Java 7b05."
+ add bug link on word "a bug in Java".

Milamber

Re: Know issues in changes : Not supported: indent-number

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
+1