Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by sebbes <se...@gmail.com> on 2012/03/20 06:12:29 UTC

Camel & threadpools

Hi,

I am dynamically creating and removing routes, using the SftpConsumer (my
use case is to trigger file downloads from an sftp connection as streams via
RMI). After I have removed the routes (and stopped the consumers) I still
see the threadpools created with each and every route. The threads are still
alive. How can I kill the threads? Alternatively, can I reuse the same
threadpool for my routes? The sftp endpoint stays the same, but the file to
download and the stream to write into changes every time.

Any help is appreciated.

Regards,
Sebastian

Re: Camel & threadpools

Posted by sebbes <se...@gmail.com>.
Thank you for the fast response.

Re: Camel & threadpools

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
On Tue, Mar 20, 2012 at 6:12 AM, sebbes <se...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am dynamically creating and removing routes, using the SftpConsumer (my
> use case is to trigger file downloads from an sftp connection as streams via
> RMI). After I have removed the routes (and stopped the consumers) I still
> see the threadpools created with each and every route. The threads are still
> alive. How can I kill the threads? Alternatively, can I reuse the same
> threadpool for my routes? The sftp endpoint stays the same, but the file to
> download and the stream to write into changes every time.

This has been fixed on trunk and will be in the next release.

> Any help is appreciated.
>
> Regards,
> Sebastian

Claus Ibsen