Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Don Coleman <do...@gmail.com> on 2013/11/03 19:09:41 UTC

platform add android skips bat files on os x

For cordova 3.1.0-0.2.0 "cordova platform add android" doesn't add
platforms/android/cordova/*.bat files on OS X.

Obviously I don't need the bat files on OS X but it causes "cordova run
android" to fail when the project is checked out on windows.

Is this intentional or should I file a bug?

Re: platform add android skips bat files on os x

Posted by Don Coleman <do...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Brian LeRoux <b...@brian.io>.
+1 file an issue!

Posted by Anis KADRI <an...@gmail.com>.