Posted to dev@thrift.apache.org by Martin Logan <ma...@gmail.com> on 2009/07/09 02:07:07 UTC

thrift info for Manning book

Hello, my name is Martin Logan,  I am writing the following book
http://manning.com/logan on Erlang and OTP.  I would like to speak a
little about thrift so this question goes out to the maintainers of
the project, is there anything that you would like me to talk about or
examples that you think I should give that will make my explanation
the most effective.

Cheers,
Martin

Re: thrift info for Manning book

Posted by Eugene Letuchy <el...@facebook.com>.
Hi Martin,
Are you interested in the project in general, or the Erlang bindings and library
components in particular? If it's the former, I think the people on the list
should be enough. If it's the latter, Todd Lipcon, myself, and Dreiss are
probably the best people to ask.
Thanks
- Eugene

Posted by Todd Lipcon <to...@cloudera.com>.
Hi Martin,

Feel free to take a look at my slides and presentation on
http://www.erlang-factory.com/conference/London2009/speakers/toddlipcon

I also have a useful skeleton on my github at http://bit.ly/terlskel

-Todd