Posted to derby-dev@db.apache.org by TomohitoNakayama <to...@basil.ocn.ne.jp> on 2005/08/06 10:25:39 UTC

News in Japanese (Re: 10.1 release makes the news.)

Hello.

I found news of derby in Japanese site too.
Next is URL.
 http://pcweb.mycom.co.jp/news/2005/08/05/011.html

Meanging of tiltle is ,
"Apache Derby 10.1.1.0 Released - graduated from Apache Incubator" .

Please read contsnts by yourself ;)

Best regards.

/*

         Tomohito Nakayama