Posted to log4php-dev@logging.apache.org by Ivan Habunek <ih...@apache.org> on 2011/12/15 15:22:46 UTC

Contributing to log4php

Sorry everybody, I forgot to change the subject of the email and
posted it as a reply to the [VOTE] thread.

We can discuss contributions in this thread.

Best regards,
Ivan

Re: Contributing to log4php

Posted by Christian Grobmeier <gr...@gmail.com>.
Welcome Buddhika, looking forward to your contributions!
Cheers
Christian

http://www.grobmeier.de
https://www.timeandbill.de