Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Delio Guerra <de...@gmail.com> on 2007/04/23 20:51:37 UTC

ClassCastException WebServiceMessageReceiverInOut cannot be cast to org.apache.axis2.engine.MessageReceiver

Hi all,
I am using axis2 installed on a JBoss 4.0.2 application server and a 1.5JDK.
I'm using axis 2 to generate both server and client distributions to my
application.
server distribution is intended to be a simulator for a third-party
provider. This webservice gererated client side stubs are to be used by EJBs
(2.1 version).

When i deploy the service.aar in axis2.war/WEB-INF/services directory and
use it either using a webservice client tool or with a stand alone client
application, everything works ok.

If i undeploy this service and deploy my EJB (without web service invocation
at least for a webservice deployed in the same server) it is ok too.

When I try to startup my application server with both EJB and WebService
deployed, I get a ClassCastException.

I have actually double definitions deployed in my application server, but in
different application context's. I have generated definitions for my aar
file deployed in axis2 services directory (server side) and have also the
same generated definitions on one .jar distribution included by the EJB
(client side) deployed.

I was thinking that could be some conflict between axis2 libs and JBoss
libs, but them, I would expect the same error when I was deploying only the
webservice in axis2, and that, doesn't happen.

Does anyone knows why i get this and how can i get pass this error?

Best regards.
Thanks in advance,
DGuerra