Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Laszlo <gr...@axis.hu> on 2005/03/07 12:31:39 UTC

handler per extension

Hi all,

Is there a way to set up (in httpd.conf) a content-handler module
to be executed only for a specific extension?
More clear, I have a mod_abc.c. I have to test if the

     request_rec *r->filename ends with ".abc"

or I can set up my module in httpd.conf, by specifying
the extension ".abc"?

---
László Graf

Re: handler per extension

Posted by Bill Stoddard <bi...@wstoddard.com>.
Laszlo wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Is there a way to set up (in httpd.conf) a content-handler module
> to be executed only for a specific extension?
> More clear, I have a mod_abc.c. I have to test if the
>
>     request_rec *r->filename ends with ".abc"
>
> or I can set up my module in httpd.conf, by specifying
> the extension ".abc"?
>
> ---
> László Graf

Laszlo,
This is a developers mailing list, not a place to ask for server configuration help. I think what your looking
for is here:

http://httpd.apache.org/docs-2.0/mod/mod_mime.html#addhandler

See the default httpd.conf for several more examples.

Bill