Posted to user@velocity.apache.org by Jason Tesser <ja...@gmail.com> on 2010/02/04 14:22:13 UTC

Re: Making Resource/Template Serializable

Hi Jarkko

Did you see the last email I sent to teh list.  It appears to me that
Velocity Objects are twice the size.  My templates where 88K on disk for
about 1k of text in a string and now the same guy is like 160K.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Jason Tesser
dotCMS Lead Development Manager