Posted to log4j-dev@logging.apache.org by Christian Grobmeier <gr...@gmail.com> on 2011/08/16 12:30:37 UTC

[companions] Which ones for chainsaw?

Chainsaw needs a companions release - which one exactly?

Now the poms are in a "ok" state, means they are cleaned up but not
100% functional. Now its time to choose the first companion, fix the
branding and try to make a release of it.

Scott, seems it is christmas already :-)

Re: [companions] Which ones for chainsaw?

Posted by Christian Grobmeier <gr...@gmail.com>.
> I agree, component makes sense because of the dependencies.

Fine, lets start with it then

> This is great!  Time for me to figure out why that test is failing.

Cool - at the same time I will try to complete the branding and then
move on to the release parts of maven

Cheers!

http://www.grobmeier.de

Re: [companions] Which ones for chainsaw?

Posted by Scott Deboy <sc...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Christian!!

Posted by Curt Arnold <ca...@apache.org>.