Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Gerhard Froehlich <g-...@gmx.de> on 2002/01/21 23:10:32 UTC

[simplestore] near alpha + test cases

Hi,
I got the simplestore near alpha, now ;).

I added 3 junit test cases:
- TestSoftRefMemoryStore --> this one wraps around
the MRUMemoryStore weak references for fast gc!
- TestMRUMemoryStore --> tests the MRUMemoryStore
plain
- TestJispFileSystemStore --> test the JispFilesystemStore
plain.

The test classes are -well- not very meaningful yet. But
I have less time these days. I hope I can implement something
better the next days.

Feel free to contribute critics, add-ons,....

  Gerhard

RE: [simplestore] near alpha + test cases

Posted by Gerhard Froehlich <g-...@gmx.de>.
Juozas,

>From: Juozas Baliuka [mailto:baliuka@mwm.lt]
>
>Hi,
>Store interface is much more better at this time !!!.

Thx for your help!

>I know some problems for memory stores, it very difficult  to explain for
>me in email message.
>I will write some code on weekend.

Au kool, I will look forward on this. I'll code some
Exceptions this week maybe (have a little bit less
time in the moment). I leave the code as is, till
the weekend, that you have some time to go over
it.

>Sorry, it is impossible to do it on my work time, it is possible  if I will
>start work on optimizations on my project.
>I know I will need Simple Store.

Keep kool, everything is voluntary.

Posted by Juozas Baliuka <ba...@mwm.lt>.
Hi,