Posted to dev@hive.apache.org by David Mollitor <da...@gmail.com> on 2019/10/16 13:18:52 UTC

HIVE-22337

Hello Gang,

Would anyone be able to assist me with reviewing my patch for HIVE-22337?

I've been wanting to massage the SerDe library for a while now and to
improve the re-usability of classes.  I put together a new package called
'text' that contains all the text-based processors.  I added a few new
SerDes that can be used as references for producing other SerDes but also
they provide quicker out-of-the-box processing, such as TSV, CSV, and
Apache HTTP Logs.

Thanks!