Posted to dev@tapestry.apache.org by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com> on 2010/11/19 01:49:13 UTC

[SUCCESS] Tapestry 5.2.4

Excellent; I'll start moving the files into position. I've also been working
hard on updating the tutorial for 5.2.4.  I've finished chapters 1 and 2.

On Mon, Nov 15, 2010 at 10:29 AM, Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com>wrote:

> I've created and uploaded a release of Tapestry 5.2.4, ready to be
> voted upon. This corrects the problem with the quickstart archetype (I've
> downloaded
> the new version and double-checked that the version number is 5.2.4).
>
> The binary and source downloads are uploaded to:
>
> http://people.apache.org/~hlship/tapestry-releases/
>
> and the Maven artifacts staged to:
>

> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachetapestry-006/org/apache/tapestry/
>
> Please examine these files to determine if the new release, 5.2.4, is
> ready.
>
> I've also created a 5.2.4 tag in Subversion:
>
> http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/tapestry/tapestry5/tags/releases/5.2.4/
>
> On a successful vote, I'll move the files from these directories to
> the proper distribution directories and update the Tapestry site
> documentation.
>
> Vote will run for three days; on success I'll move the voted artifacts
> into place and send out appropriate notifications.

Binding Votes:

Howard M. Lewis Ship: +1
Andreas Andreou: +1
Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo: +0
Igor Drobiazko: +1
Ulrich Stärk: +1

Non-binding Votes:

Massimo Lusetti: +1
Christophe Cordenier: +1
kristian marinkovic: +1

--
Howard M. Lewis Ship

Creator of Apache Tapestry

The source for Tapestry training, mentoring and support. Contact me to learn
how I can get you up and productive in Tapestry fast!

(971) 678-5210
http://howardlewisship.com

Re: [SUCCESS] Tapestry 5.2.4

Posted by Massimo Lusetti <ml...@gmail.com>.
On Fri, Nov 19, 2010 at 1:49 AM, Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Excellent; I'll start moving the files into position. I've also been working
> hard on updating the tutorial for 5.2.4.  I've finished chapters 1 and 2.

Well... Tapestry's doc is becoming pretty nice! The whole effort on
the doc is very appreciated! Thanks!

Cheers
--
Massimo