Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by ggp <gi...@yaanesites.com> on 2006/03/25 08:41:37 UTC

Newbie -- Getting Error "Filesystem has no item"

Hi all ,
I'm  new to Subversion.

I'm getting following error :

"Filesystem has no item
svn: URL 'path/to/repository'non-existent in that revision"

when i tried to open the file in 'SVN Resource Hisotry -->Affected paths'

Re: Newbie -- Getting Error "Filesystem has no item"

Posted by ggp <gi...@yaanesites.com>.
Yes, It's Command of Subclipse. It's under "Team -->SVN Resource History"

Re: Newbie -- Getting Error "Filesystem has no item"

Posted by Ryan Schmidt <su...@ryandesign.com>.
On Mar 25, 2006, at 09:41, ggp wrote:

> I'm getting following error :
>
> "Filesystem has no item
> svn: URL 'path/to/repository'non-existent in that revision"
>
> when i tried to open the file in 'SVN Resource Hisotry -->Affected
> paths'

I don't know what "SVN Resource History -->Affected paths" is. Is
that a command in some Subversion GUI, like TortoiseSVN or another?
If so, ask the developers of that tool, or show us the svn command
line command that reproduces your issue.