Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Brice Lambi <la...@gmail.com> on 2007/08/28 21:46:31 UTC

deploying portlet-app works only once after restart

I'm having some trouble with deploying portlet apps.  After restarting the
server I can deploy the app once, any subsequent times the process doesn't
complete.  This is what I will see in the logs:

Found web.xml
Found WEB-INF/portlet.xml
Found META-INF/context.xml
Attempting to add portlet.tld to war...
Adding portlet.tld to war...
Creating war /home/blambi/workspace/apache-tomcat-5.5.23/webapps/enroute.war
War /home/blambi/workspace/apache-tomcat-5.5.23/webapps/enroute.war created
Aug 28, 2007 7:41:30 PM org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfigcheckResources
INFO: Undeploying context [/enroute]
Aug 28, 2007 7:41:31 PM org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig deployWAR
INFO: Deploying web application archive enroute.war

But the notice that jetspeed has noticed the new application never comes.
If I restart tomcat and drop my war file in the deploy directory after
startup it will work, but if I do it again it won't.  Any ideas?  This
doesn't happen on all of my instances of jetspeed, just this one.  I've
tried redeploying it on a fresh tomcat server several times with the same
results.  The only difference between this one and my others is this uses
mysql but I've had this problem in the past on an instance using oracle too.

Thanks,
Brice

Re: deploying portlet-app works only once after restart

Posted by Brice Lambi <la...@gmail.com>.
Adding antiJARLocking="true" took care of the problem.  Thanks!

Brice

Posted by Brice Lambi <la...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Ate Douma <at...@douma.nu>.
Are you running on Windows?