Posted to dev@falcon.apache.org by Sowmya Ramesh <sr...@hortonworks.com> on 2014/05/30 02:51:27 UTC

Query regarding setting up oozie sharelib for running integration tests

Hi Falcon-Dev,

I am investigating how to set up oozie sharelibs so that we can enable pig
and hive integration tests.

Oozie binary distribution is not uploaded to repository. To generate the
oozie-*-distro.tar.gz which contains oozie-sharelib-*.tar.gz, oozie binary
should be downloaded and mkdistro.sh script should be run. Also package.sh
in src/bin doesn't generate oozie-sharelib-4.0.1.tar.gz.

Do you guys have any input about if this can be done in any other efficient
way?

Thanks!

Best Regards,
Sowmya

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

Re: Query regarding setting up oozie sharelib for running integration tests

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi Sowmya,

You can update the sharelib by hand and upload using the oozie-setup script.
It should work.

By the way, I created a Jira to provide a more complete and consistent
oozie distribution.

Regards
JB

--