Posted to wss4j-dev@ws.apache.org by "Acevedo, Alberto RDECOM CERDEC SED" <Al...@us.army.mil> on 2006/06/09 16:05:00 UTC

RE: .NET client & Java web service interoperability --> Error: Un ex pected number of X509Data: for decryption (KeyId)

Ruchith,

I replaced my keystore with the sample keystores (bob & alice alias) that come with WSS4J 1.5 and I was able to fix the problem : Unexpected number of X509Data: for decryption (KeyId). So that means the way I generated my keystore was incorrect. I have to generate me keystore the same way the bob & alice keystores were generated to make the interoperability possible between .NET (WSE 3.0) and java (WSS4J).

Thanks for replying,

Alberto

Posted by sh_santosh <sa...@gmail.com>.
Hi Alberto,

I have to consume .Net (WSE 3.0) web services.
I am using Axis1.3 and wss4j.

I need to encrypt the username and password using UsernameToken.
How to encrypt the this.

How to generate keystore.
As you have written the sample keystores (bob & alice alias).
How to generate this sample keystore.

Please guide.

Regards
Santosh

alberto.acevedo wrote:

> Ruchith,
>
> I replaced my keystore with the sample keystores (bob & alice alias) that
> come with WSS4J 1.5 and I was able to fix the problem : Unexpected number
> of X509Data: for decryption (KeyId). So that means the way I generated my
> keystore was incorrect. I have to generate me keystore the same way the
> bob & alice keystores were generated to make the interoperability possible
> between .NET (WSE 3.0) and java (WSS4J).
>

> Thanks for replying,
>
> Alberto

View this message in context: http://www.nabble.com/RE%3A-.NET-client---Java-web-service-interoperability---%3E-Error%3A-Un-ex-pected-number-of-X509Data%3A-for-decryption-%28KeyId%29-tp4793887p18649892.html
Sent from the WSS4J mailing list archive at Nabble.com.