Posted to dev@arrow.apache.org by Andy Grove <an...@gmail.com> on 2019/01/19 20:48:32 UTC

[Rust] Adding owners to crates.io for arrow and parquet crates

Currently I am the sole owner of the arrow crate and therefore the only
person who can publish new versions.

It would be good to add some other committers as owners of this and the
parquet crate.

Could we get some volunteers to create accounts at crates.io and then let
me and Chao know your username so we can add you as owners.

Thanks,

Andy.

Re: [Rust] Adding owners to crates.io for arrow and parquet crates

Posted by Kouhei Sutou <ko...@clear-code.com>.
Hi Andy,

Thanks for sending an invite.
I found it at https://crates.io/me/pending-invites and accepted.

kou

In <CA...@mail.gmail.com>

Posted by Andy Grove <an...@gmail.com>.

Posted by "Uwe L. Korn" <ma...@uwekorn.com>.

Posted by Krisztián Szűcs <sz...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Kouhei Sutou <ko...@clear-code.com>.
Could you add me?

Here is my account: https://crates.io/users/kou

kou

In <CA...@mail.gmail.com>
  "[Rust] Adding owners to crates.io for arrow and parquet crates" on Sat, 19 Jan 2019 13:48:32 -0700,

Posted by paddy horan <pa...@hotmail.com>.
Hey Andy,

I assume you are looking for Arrow committers? (Probably PMC is more ideal)

Basically I’m happy to help where I can if I can.