Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Naveen Kumar B V <na...@gmail.com> on 2010/12/01 11:24:07 UTC

OpenID Integration for OFBiz

Hi,

   Does OFBiz provide OpenId integration. As per my knowledge, and after
looking at the code. there is no such functionality.
Can anyone help me regarding this? How can i integrate OpenId (Gmail,
MyOpenId, AOL, etc) into my application?

Regards,
Naveen Kumar B.V

Re: OpenID Integration for OFBiz

Posted by Naveen Kumar B V <na...@gmail.com>.
Hi Tim,

      I think Crowd is a centralized authentication server, which can be
used across many applications, but does it support gmail,aol, etc...

A simple scenario i need is, a customer who is having Gmail Account, AOL
Account, myopenid account, should be granted access to our
ecommerce application. How is it possible. Can we achieve it using Crowd???

Regards,
Naveen Kumar B.V

Posted by Tim Ruppert <ti...@hotwaxmedia.com>.

Posted by Hans Bakker <ma...@antwebsystems.com>.