Posted to user@zookeeper.apache.org by Rajiv Chittajallu <ra...@yahoo-inc.com.INVALID> on 2017/02/02 18:46:19 UTC

Re: november 17 zk meetup (additional registration info required)

Will it be possible to share the presentations?

On Wednesday, November 16, 2016, 12:04:45 PM PST, Benjamin Reed <br...@apache.org> wrote:that is the plan. we will put a bluejeans link on the event page.
infortunately, you'll miss out on the awesome food and swag :(