Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by "Sedukhin, Igor" <Ig...@ca.com> on 2002/03/01 17:16:05 UTC

RE: [wsdl2java] Fails for .NET services (throws ClassCastExceptio n at runtime)

Dims,

Did it work before with the same WSDLs? These services use document/literal
encoding. I guess that is why it may not work good. It seems like some of
the recent changes were to support document/literal enc by the client.

-- Igor Sedukhin .. (Igor.Sedukhin@ca.com)

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <di...@yahoo.com>.
Igor,

Tried this just today after i tried ur service on the intranet :)

Thanks,
dims

=====
Davanum Srinivas - http://xml.apache.org/~dims/