Posted to dev@forrest.apache.org by Brolin Empey <br...@brolin.be> on 2011/01/20 02:41:27 UTC

Re: ElemTemplateElement error: carry-body-attribs caused by r887050

Sjur Moshagen wrote:
> Tracking down ... that's kind of an overstatement, since the actual bug is not found. The thing is, this bug does NOT display using a regular seed. I can only trigger this bug using my own site. And this commit was a massive one, with 47 files being modified. But grepping for carry-body-attribs, there are only two matches among the modified files:
>
> a83-245-189-120:main sjur$ grep -r 'carry-body-attribs' * | grep -v '\.svn' | cut -d':' -f1 | sort -u
> webapp/skins/common/xslt/html/document-to-html.xsl<--- not modified
> webapp/skins/common/xslt/html/site-to-xhtml.xsl<--- not modified
> webapp/skins/pelt/xslt/html/document-to-html.xsl
> webapp/skins/pelt/xslt/html/site-to-xhtml.xsl

At least with GNU grep, you do not need to filter grep’s output with cut
as you have done:  you can use “grep -l” (--files-with-matches).  You
can also probably use “grep --exclude-dir” instead of filtering grep’s
output with “grep -v”.

You can also blame (praise) me for FOR-1167. ;)

--
Sometimes I forget how to do small talk: <http://xkcd.com/222/>

“If you have to ask why, you’re not a member of the intended audience.”
— Bob Zimbinski, <http://webpages.mr.net/bobz/ttyquake/>