Posted to nmaven-dev@incubator.apache.org by Shane Isbell <sh...@gmail.com> on 2007/06/21 04:53:27 UTC

Removal of Snapshots

I am planning on removing the snapshots from people.apache.org. As far as I
can tell, the snapshots work fine if one is just downloading and using them;
I am getting an extremely high defect rate, however, if I try to build
NMaven, while pointed at the snapshot repo (which I need since I am using
the maven 2.1 snapshots). I am getting things like overriding of local
assemblies (so I need to build twice in these cases), as well as various
resolving exceptions for new assemblies that I am adding to the project.

Regards,
Shane

Re: Removal of Snapshots

Posted by Shane Isbell <sh...@gmail.com>.