Posted to dev@servicemix.apache.org by Lars Heinemann <lh...@apache.org> on 2009/10/28 09:22:27 UTC

KEYS file

Hi fellow devs,

please check if your signing key is up2date / added in the projects KEYS file.

You find the KEYS file here:
    http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/servicemix/KEYS

Other KEYS files in the SMX SVN should be considered to be deleted.

I found that the KEYS files in the /www/www.apache.org/dist/... folder
(there is more than 1) are rather old and do not
contain all keys. So if our KEYS file is updated I will try to put the
new version there.

BTW: There was a mail recently on the committers list about security
issues with DSA keys. Maybe check if you need to
update your key before updating the KEYS file. (see
http://www.apache.org/dev/release-signing.html)

Thanks in advance,
Lars

--
http://lhein.blogspot.com

Re: KEYS file

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Thanks for the remember Lars. I should be able to check that this week
end (I'm with a customer up to friday).

Regards
JB