Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by tubin gen <fa...@gmail.com> on 2009/08/13 16:27:48 UTC

redirect parent page on submit modal window

I have a page called Review Page with a form with a submit button
Return.When user  clicks on return I want   user to enter comments for
return ,for which I want to use a modalwindow when user enters comments and
submit the form in modal window , I want  to  close the modal window and
redirect the Review page to   some other page , pelase tell me how can I do
this?

Re: redirect parent page on submit modal window

Posted by Mathias Nilsson <wi...@gmail.com>.
Couldn't you just call modalwindow.close( target ) in the submit and in the
close call back call setResponsePage( page.class )?