Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Gabriel Landais <la...@codelutin.com> on 2008/01/04 15:40:53 UTC

[T5] Announce - TreeGrid component

Hi,
 I've just released an early version of a tree grid component. It is
available via SVN on Google Code
(<http://code.google.com/p/tapestry5-treegrid/source>).
 The code is based upon sstree, and as an early release, code is ugly
and without comment yet...

 Gabriel

Re: [T5] Announce - TreeGrid component

Posted by sandeep kale <sa...@atosorigin.com>.
Please provide the details how to use the tree grid component.

I tried in this way.

columnHeaders="containerFieldModel" source="containerVOList"/>

in java

	public List<ContainerVO> getContainerVOList() {
		return containerVOList;
	}

	/**
	 * Returns a model for containerFieldValue.
	 *
	 * @return BeanModel
	 */
	@SuppressWarnings("unchecked")
	public BeanModel getContainerFieldModel() {
		BeanModel model = beanModelSource.createEditModel(ContainerVO.class,
resources.getMessages());
		model.get("ref").label(messages.get("label_containerRef"));
		return model;
	}

But I get an error as

Caused by: org.apache.tapestry5.ioc.internal.util.TapestryException:
Component Product/catalogue/products/TestAdd:treegrid has rendered
unbalanced elements; either it has started an element with
MarkupWriter.element() and not followed up with MarkupWriter.end(), or it
has invoked MarkupWriter.end() without first invoking
MarkupWriter.element(). [at
classpath:net/awl/tapestry5/massilia/product/pages/catalogue/products/TestAddProduct.tml,
line 24]

where line 24 is the line in tml which includes this component.

Thanks In advance.

Re: [T5] Announce - TreeGrid component

Posted by jthompson209 <jt...@buzztime.com>.
yea an example of how to use this would be great, either that or if there is
another simple to use tree component for T5

regards,
Jeff

Posted by Weisu <we...@gmail.com>.