Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Dan Diephouse <da...@envoisolutions.com> on 2006/02/28 04:18:22 UTC

JMeter on a Headless Server

I would like to run JMeter on a machine that doesn't have an X server
running. I created a plan with a Thread group, soap/xml-rpc request, and
an aggregate report. I then try to run it on the machine by doing :

java -jar ApacheJMeter.jar -n -t ../../Plan.jmx

And it fails with:

Created the tree successfully
Starting the test

(.:11188): Gtk-WARNING **: cannot open display:

Is it possible to run JMeter in non-server mode on a headless machine?
Thanks,
- Dan

--
Dan Diephouse
Envoi Solutions LLC

Re: JMeter on a Headless Server

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
These things happen...

Thanks for letting us know that the problem has been sorted.

S.

Posted by Dan Diephouse <da...@envoisolutions.com>.

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.