Posted to user-java@ibatis.apache.org by Ch...@sybase.com on 2009/10/23 18:30:01 UTC

Schema Migration System

Hi Clinton,

I was wondering if you could share with me the application you used to
create the video for the Schema Migration System. I know your running on a
Mac, so am I, but I would like to do something similar and was wondering
what the application is.

Thanks...

Chris Mathrusse
christopher.mathrusse@sybase.com

Re: Schema Migration System

Posted by Clinton Begin <cl...@gmail.com>.
Snapz Pro X.  Combined with iMovie, it's fantastic.  And it's probably the
only thing I do with a Mac.  LOL  :-)
Clinton