Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Douglas Ferguson <do...@epsiia.com> on 2006/08/30 17:54:14 UTC

eclipse:eclipse & wtp

BTW: I noticed that it actually supports 1.5.

But when I did so I got this error in my project. Not sure what it
means�

Severity and Description Path     Resource          Location
Creation Time    Id

Java compiler level does not match the version of the installed Java
project facet.                framework         Unknown
1156948862132 20524

  _____

Posted by Douglas Ferguson <do...@epsiia.com>.
My projects have the same even with wtpversion set to 1.0

Also, 1.5 is only supported in the snapshot, the code I was looking at is only in the snapshot build.

D-

I believe you should still use 1.0 in the configuration part. It appears
the wtp-settings file format hasn't changed since 1.0

Re: eclipse:eclipse & wtp

Posted by Stefan Magnus Landrø <st...@gjensidige.no>.