Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Sahay <ss...@yahoo.com> on 2008/12/09 12:36:10 UTC

BlobMessage in ActiveMQ-CPP

I'm searching the documentation of ActiveMQBlobMessage usage in C++ through
ActiveMQ-CPP. I could find http://activemq.apache.org/blob-messages.html and
it talks about Java usage and expecting the similar one for C++. Can you
please let me know from where we can get it?

Thanks,
Sahay

Re: BlobMessage in ActiveMQ-CPP

Posted by Timothy Bish <ta...@gmail.com>.
There aren't any plans currently on the books to support them.  Mainly
it comes down to manpower, if someone wants to step up and contribute
code we are always willing to accept the help.  The main focus of late
has been on stability and performance.

If you are interested in a certain feature getting added then at the
very least open an issue in Jira so we know that there is interest in
it.

Regards
Tim.

--