Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Basel Ariqat <ba...@gmail.com> on 2016/04/26 09:50:55 UTC

RunTimeLib Transformers

Hi,
I want to make my transformers in solr loaded at run time (use .system
collection to upload jars), but this feature seems to only work with
requesthandlers, responsewriters and other plugins in solrconfig.xml, it
doesn't work with anything in data-config.xml probably because it's
dependent on the plugin dataimporthandler.

I'm planning to write a custom dataimporthandler so i can load it with
runtimlib, but i don't think this is the right method to do it.

If you guys have any idea on how to make transformers and other classes in
data-config.xml loaded at runtime instead of restarting solr every time we
modify the transformer.

Thanks in advance :D

Regars,
Basel Ariqat.