Posted to dev@plc4x.apache.org by Julian Feinauer <j....@pragmaticminds.de> on 2019/02/28 09:19:04 UTC

Preparation of Release 0.3.1

Hey,

did anyone do any further checks for our planned release 0.3.1.

The two TIckets PLC4X-82 and PLC4X-84 are marked as done but PLC4X-83 (When requesting an odd number of bytes in payload the fill-byte is not handled correctly) is still open.

@cdutz, @tim

Both of you did most of the work... can you give an update?

I would like to end this soon and prepare an RC.

Best

Julian

AW: Preparation of Release 0.3.1

Posted by Julian Feinauer <j....@pragmaticminds.de>.
Cool... I'll take care of that

Von meinem Mobiltelefon gesendet

Betreff: Re: Preparation of Release 0.3.1
Von: Christofer Dutz
An: dev@plc4x.apache.org

+1

Am 28.02.19, 14:25 schrieb "Tim Mitsch" <t....@pragmaticindustries.de>:

    Hey guys

    Sorry that has been my fault ... i fixed that issue but did not resolved the jira ticket.
    I have done that just few minutes ago with relation the regarding commit.

    So from my side we could start for preparing 0.3.1 RC

    Best
    Tim

    Am 28.02.19, 12:33 schrieb "Christofer Dutz" <ch...@c-ware.de>:

        Cause that would have been the last open S7 bug that's been reported and is still open...

        Chris

        Am 28.02.19, 12:33 schrieb "Christofer Dutz" <ch...@c-ware.de>:

            Not quite sure, if we should also have a look at:
            PLC4X-78 Write operations seem to fail

            Am 28.02.19, 12:03 schrieb "Julian Feinauer" <j....@pragmaticminds.de>:

                Thanks Chris,

                @tim: Can you clarify or give your feedback about PLC4X-83?