Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by "Musayev, Ilya" <im...@webmd.net> on 2012/10/06 01:06:10 UTC

new project "CloudSand" for CS Templates

Hi All,

I'm launching a new project "CloudSand" which will allow cloud community to download free OS templates.

The temp homepage will be http://www.cloudsand.com/content

Looking for anyone who is willing to contribute, this is a free project to aid the CS community.

Thanks
ilya

RE: new project "CloudSand" for CS Templates

Posted by "Musayev, Ilya" <im...@webmd.net>.
Noah

Will do.

Thanks
ilya

There is a guide here too that you should take a peek at:

http://www.apache.org/foundation/marks/

--
NS

Re: new project "CloudSand" for CS Templates

Posted by Noah Slater <ns...@tumbolia.org>.
This looks promising! :)

--
NS