Posted to user-russian@openmeetings.apache.org by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@apache.org> on 2017/01/12 15:46:12 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Apache OpenMeetings 3.1.4 released

The Apache Openmeetings project is pleased to announce the release of
Apache Openmeetings 3.1.4. The release is available for download from
http://openmeetings.apache.org/downloads.html

Openmeetings provides video conferencing, instant messaging, white board,
collaborative document editing and other groupware tools using API
functions of the Red5 Streaming Server for Remoting and Streaming.

Service release 4 for 3.1.0, provides following improvements:

Room:
* Performance improvements
* WB drawing is more smooth
* WB tabs are now can be renamed
* Multiple files can be selected in File tree, some issues are fixed
* Poll results contains poll description
* User list is fixed in restricted room

Admin:
* Backup/Restore is fixed
* Admin->Connections and Admin->Labels are fixed

Other fixes in LDAP, groups, recordings, screen-sharing, calendar and installer
Italian and Ukrainian translations are improved

47 issues are fixed please check
https://www.apache.org/dist/openmeetings/3.1.4/CHANGELOG

and Detailed list:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12312720&version=12338183

All users are recommended to upgrade to Apache OpenMeetings 3.1.4 from
any previous OpenMeetings release

For more information on Apache Openmeeting please visit project home page:
http://openmeetings.apache.org

Apache OpenMeetings Team

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache OpenMeetings 3.1.4 released

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Yep :) real improvement :))

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache OpenMeetings 3.1.4 released

Posted by Michael Wuttke <mw...@beuth-hochschule.de>.
Hi,

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Hello Michael,

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache OpenMeetings 3.1.4 released

Posted by Michael Wuttke <mw...@beuth-hochschule.de>.
Hello Maxim,

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Hello Daniel,
AFAIK Moodle plugin should work as expected with this plugin

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache OpenMeetings 3.1.4 released

Posted by Daniel Baker <dj...@gmail.com>.
Hi Maxim,