Posted to user@phoenix.apache.org by "Riesland, Zack" <Za...@sensus.com> on 2015/12/03 21:27:45 UTC

How to end line on Phoenix queries?

I'm using Phoenix + Aqua Data Studio.

For other kinds of (jdbc) connections, I can run multiple queries:

select a, b, c from d;

select x from y;

However, Phoenix doesn't seem to like the trailing semicolon. If I have a semicolon character at the end of a line, I get an error like this:

ERROR 603 (42P00): Syntax error. Unexpected input. Expecting "EOF", got ";" at line 2, column 131.

But without it, I can only run one query at a time.

Can anyone tell me what delimiter I should use instead, or how to get around this?

Thanks