Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by Stack <st...@duboce.net> on 2010/04/13 17:07:44 UTC

hbase TRUNK hudson builds now are automatically deployed to the apache maven snapshot repository

When hudson, the apache hudson continuous integration box [1],
successfully builds hbase TRUNK, it now automatically dumps the built
artifacts -- jars and poms -- to the apache maven snapshot repository.
 You can navigate the repo using the nexus tool here, [2]. Seach for
hbase.  We've been publishing since last night.  Already the hbasene
is hooked up to pull the latest in its builds.

Thanks to the crew who made this happen: Kay Kay, Lars Francke and
Paul Smith in particular.

St.Ack

1. http://hudson.zones.apache.org/hudson/view/HBase/job/HBase-Patch/
2. https://repository.apache.org/index.html

Re: hbase TRUNK hudson builds now are automatically deployed to the apache maven snapshot repository

Posted by Karthik K <os...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for taking this far and everyone here for their patience during the
transition (to ivy/ mvn ) .

This will surely make it a bit more easy for independent projects to get
started off HBase and gather momentum.

--
  Karthik.