Posted to user@spark.apache.org by boci <bo...@gmail.com> on 2014/07/19 23:39:27 UTC

Out of any idea

Hi guys!

I run out of ideas... I created a spark streaming job (kafka -> spark ->
ES).
If I start my app local machine (inside the editor, but connect to the real
kafka and ES) the application work correctly.
If I start it in my docker container (same kafka and ES, local mode
(local[4]) like inside my editor) the application connect to kafka, receive
the message but after that nothing happened (I put config/log4j.properties
to debug mode and I see BlockGenerator receive the data bu after that
nothing happened with that.
(first step I simply run a map to print the received data with log4j)

I hope somebody can help... :(

b0c1
Skype: boci13, Hangout: boci.boci@gmail.com

Re: Out of any idea

Posted by boci <bo...@gmail.com>.
Hi i created a demo input.
https://gist.github.com/b0c1/e3721af839feec433b56#file-gistfile1-txt-L10

As you see in line 10 the json received (json/string nevermind)
After that everything is ok, except the processing not started...

Any idea?
Please help guys... I doesn't have any idea what I miss... dependency?
wrong spark version?
No error in the log just the processing is not started...

Re: Out of any idea

Posted by Krishna Sankar <ks...@gmail.com>.

Re: Out of any idea

Posted by Tathagata Das <ta...@gmail.com>.
Could you collect debug level logs and send us. Without logs its hard to
speculate anything. :)

TD