Posted to dev@tajo.apache.org by Byunghoon Lim <se...@gmail.com> on 2016/04/24 05:14:14 UTC

GSoC 2016: Support Kudu as one of Tajo’s storage

Hello, Tajo Community!

I am Hoon Lim, a participant of Google Summer of Code this year
and I am going to work on *Support Kudu as one of Tajo's Storage[TAJO-2046]
*during the program.

I would like to thank all the community members and, especially, Jihoon and
Jaehwa for advising me on writing the project proposal and many other
things related to the project.

I am really excited to work with you guys and will keep in touch with the
community.

Thanks!

Regards,

Hoon Lim

Re: GSoC 2016: Support Kudu as one of Tajo’s storage

Posted by Jaehwa Jung <bl...@apache.org>.
Hi Hoon,

Congrats and welcome to GSoC 2016!
Looking forward to the project and your contribution very much! :-)

Regards,
Jaehwa

Posted by Jihoon Son <ji...@apache.org>.
Congratulations. Hope you successfully finish this project.

Regards,
Jihoon

Posted by Hyunsik Choi <hy...@apache.org>.