Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Chitraleka Appalanaidu <ac...@gmail.com> on 2010/01/14 05:43:41 UTC

Changing the DropDownDatePicker style

Hi all,

I use Tapestry 4.1. I currently have a Dojo DropdownDatePicker widget on my
page. I am getting the following bug:
1. User clicks on a 'Submit' button
2. Graphs get generated (scroll bar appears to allow users to scroll down to
see all graphs)
3. User then click on the DropdownDatePicker widget at the top of the page
4. The whole page shifts down (except for the widget that remains static)

Im presuming the reason why the page shifts down has got something to do
with the style of the widget (which has position:static). How do I change
the style of the widget to allow me to debug why the whole page shifts down?

Thank you very much.

Kind regards,
Chitra

Re: Changing the DropDownDatePicker style

Posted by Andreas Andreou <an...@di.uoa.gr>.
Inspect with firebug the dom that the widget generates and the classnames
it assigns to nodes and provide a more specific css rule that will
override the default ones provided by dojo

--
Andreas Andreou - andyhot@apache.org - http://blog.andyhot.gr
Tapestry / Tacos developer