Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Gnanaguru S <gn...@wipro.com> on 2011/07/05 10:05:56 UTC

Camel elements Usage

Hi

i was looking and trying out some same code of camel in fuse esb. When i
look into the code, i have several things not know..

I see element name like setBody,Sample, route ,... Where it all comes from
... from xml,xslt, some library , or else... where can i get the reference
of it..

Sample code;

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<blueprint
    xmlns="http://www.osgi.org/xmlns/blueprint/v1.0.0"
    xsi:schemaLocation="
      http://www.osgi.org/xmlns/blueprint/v1.0.0
      http://www.osgi.org/xmlns/blueprint/v1.0.0/blueprint.xsd">

    <camelContext xmlns="http://camel.apache.org/schema/blueprint">
      <route>
        <from uri="file:activemq/input"/>
        <to uri="file:activemq/output"/>

        <setBody>
          <simple>
            FileMovedEvent(file: ${file:name}, timestamp:
${date:now:hh:MM:ss.SSS})
          </simple>
        </setBody>
        <to uri="activemq://events" />
      </route>
    </camelContext>
</blueprint>

Cheers
Guru

Re: Camel elements Usage

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
On Tue, Jul 5, 2011 at 10:05 AM, Gnanaguru S
<gn...@wipro.com> wrote:

> Hi
>
> i was looking and trying out some same code of camel in fuse esb. When i
> look into the code, i have several things not know..
>
> I see element name like setBody,Sample, route ,... Where it all comes from
> ... from xml,xslt, some library , or else... where can i get the reference
> of it..

The Apache Camel website has documentation for many of those
http://camel.apache.org/

Just type the keyword in that search box on that site.

Likewise the EIPs is documented at Apache here:
http://camel.apache.org/eip

As well FuseSource has Camel documentation which details those as well
http://fusesource.com/products/enterprise-camel/#documentation

And the Fuse IDE has documentation directly built into the IDE, so you
just pick the EIP pattern, and click the documentation tab to read
about it.

> Sample code;
>
> <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
> <blueprint
>    xmlns="http://www.osgi.org/xmlns/blueprint/v1.0.0"
>    xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"
>    xsi:schemaLocation="
>      http://www.osgi.org/xmlns/blueprint/v1.0.0
>      http://www.osgi.org/xmlns/blueprint/v1.0.0/blueprint.xsd">
>
>    <camelContext xmlns="http://camel.apache.org/schema/blueprint">
>      <route>
>        <from uri="file:activemq/input"/>
>        <to uri="file:activemq/output"/>
>
>        <setBody>
>          <simple>
>            FileMovedEvent(file: ${file:name}, timestamp:
> ${date:now:hh:MM:ss.SSS})
>          </simple>
>        </setBody>
>        <to uri="activemq://events" />
>      </route>
>    </camelContext>
> </blueprint>
>

> Cheers
> Guru

Claus Ibsen
-----------------
FuseSource
Email: cibsen@fusesource.com
Web: http://fusesource.com
Twitter: davsclaus, fusenews
Blog: http://davsclaus.blogspot.com/

Re: Camel elements Usage

Posted by Taariq Levack <ta...@gmail.com>.
Hi

This is what the sample code is using for namespace, so take a look at
the link and you'll find the XSD

 <camelContext xmlns="http://camel.apache.org/schema/blueprint">

Taariq