Posted to user@lenya.apache.org by D Christ <de...@yahoo.com> on 2003/08/19 05:14:02 UTC

CVS Installation - How did you get it working?

All--

I still can't login as editor with the blog or the default application.
I tried reinstalling lenya from scratch with no success

Let me take a different approach.  For those of you who do have it
running, how did you installand run it.  No detail is too small.  Shell
scripts are good, versions of endorsed files are even better.

Maybe I missed something.  Versions of Tomcat, cocoon, and Java, as
well as OS information would also be very helpful.  Here's what I have
on my system:

Java 1.4.2
Tomcat 4.1.24/LE
cocoon-2.1M3