Posted to cactus-dev@jakarta.apache.org by Vincent Massol <vm...@octo.com> on 2003/02/03 11:17:30 UTC

[VOTE summary] Last call for choosing a name for our front ends projects

3 committers have voted. It seems the most preferred option is
"integration" (2 A and 1 B).

Thus I'll modify the Cactus CVS to use the new "integration" name.

Thanks
-Vincent

jakarta-cactus-petal-*.zip

RE: [VOTE summary] Last call for choosing a name for our front ends projects

Posted by Nicholas Lesiecki <ni...@eblox.com>.
Sorry I  didn't weigh in on this until now... The agreed upon solution gets
a +0 from me. I liked the petal/thorn style names, but seeing them used in
CVS made me a little nervous since their names were not transparent.

Cheers,
nick