Posted to common-dev@hadoop.apache.org by Eric Baldeschwieler <er...@yahoo-inc.com> on 2007/07/21 01:39:37 UTC

Are you using Hadoop in your company??

Hi Folks,

I'd love to hear more about how Hadoop is being used in the wild.  If
you are using Hadoop, please add your project to our PoweredBy page,
and/or respond to this email.

http://wiki.apache.org/lucene-hadoop/PoweredBy

Thanks!

E14

Re: Are you using Hadoop in your company??

Posted by Ted Dunning <td...@veoh.com>.
Apache Software Foundation

That had me puzzling for quite a while.