Posted to j-users@xerces.apache.org by Ha Nguyen <ha...@divatv.com> on 2002/02/07 18:41:12 UTC

Re: Xerces-2_0_0 samples give me an error when I include in the xml file.

Hi,

I did put <?xml version="1.0" ?> in my xml document but it still gives me
error like:

[Fatal Error] soap.xml:12:3: The processing instruction must begin with the
name
  of the target.
java.lang.NullPointerException
         at
org.apache.xerces.parsers.DOMBuilderImpl.parseURI(DOMBuilderImpl.java
:586)
         at dom.ASBuilder.main(ASBuilder.java:223)

C:\xerces-2_0_0>java dom.ASBuilder -f -a Envelope.xsd diva.xsd -i soap.xml
[Fatal Error] soap.xml:12:6: The processing instruction target matching
"[xX][mM
][lL]" is not allowed.
java.lang.NullPointerException
         at
org.apache.xerces.parsers.DOMBuilderImpl.parseURI(DOMBuilderImpl.java
:586)
         at dom.ASBuilder.main(ASBuilder.java:223)

Thanks,
Ha