Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Anthony Schexnaildre <ap...@gmail.com> on 2008/06/28 02:03:41 UTC

@Context in message body provider? - was CXF REST - Constrain the xml elements in output

I see the use of @Context in this example but the docs state:

"Injection of contexts into message body providers is not supported
yet."

Which is correct?

-Anthony

Re: cxfjsutils?

Posted by Christine Karman <ch...@christine.nl>.
On Fri, 2008-07-04 at 21:22 -0400, Benson Margulies wrote:
>  Otherwise, we put it in the etc directory.

Yes, of course, how silly of me :-)
Thanks.

Christine

Re: cxfjsutils?

Posted by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com>.
If you use the ?js URL to get the javascript, it is automatically included.

cxfjsutils?

Re: @Context in message body provider? - was CXF REST - Constrain the xml elements in output

Posted by Sergey Beryozkin <se...@iona.com>.
It's on the trunk now. Have a look please at the updated documentation too....

Cheers, Sergey
Posted by Anthony Schexnaildre <ap...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Sergey Beryozkin <se...@iona.com>.
Hi

I'm jumping a bit ahead here. On the trunk it's not supported. I'm hoping to do a merge sometimes this week and the injection for
all types of providers will also be supported.

Cheers, Sergey

>I see the use of @Context in this example but the docs state:
>
> "Injection of contexts into message body providers is not supported
> yet."
>
> Which is correct?
>
> -Anthony
>
>>>   @Context
>>>   public void setUriInfo(UriInfo ui) {
>>>          currentQuery = ui.getQueryparameters();
>>>   }
>>>   void writeTo(Contacts cs, Class<Contacts> clazz, ...,
>>> OutputStream os) {
>>>          // write start tag
>>>          for (Contact c : cs) {
>>>             if
>>> (c.getName().equals(currentQuery.getFirst("firstName"))) {
>>>               // write
>>>             }
>>>         }
>>>          // write end tag