Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Thomas Neidhart <th...@gmail.com> on 2013/12/20 21:04:01 UTC

[math] Include test data from netlib

Hi,

I have a question regarding test data available at
http://www.netlib.org/lp/data/.

Could this be included in our subversion repository? I could not find a
license attached to these files, but it looks like they have been
contributed to netlib from various sources.

It would be quite valuable to include them in our automatic tests, but
they could of course also just be executed stand-alone when working on
the simplex solver.

Thomas

Re: [math] Include test data from netlib

Posted by Ted Dunning <te...@gmail.com>.
>From the FAQ:

> *2.1) What is Netlib?  *The Netlib repository contains freely available
> software, documents, and databases of interest to the numerical, scientific
> computing, and other communities. The repository is maintained by AT&T Bell
> Laboratories, the University of Tennessee and Oak Ridge National
> Laboratory, and by colleagues world-wide. The collection is replicated at
> several sites around the world, automatically synchronized, to provide
> reliable and network efficient service to the global community.

  and

On Fri, Dec 20, 2013 at 12:04 PM, Thomas Neidhart <thomas.neidhart@gmail.com