Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Christofer Dutz <ch...@c-ware.de> on 2016/01/31 10:51:46 UTC

Flexmojos 7.1.0 Released

Hi

I just wanted to inform you that I just released version 7.1.0 of Flexmojos. It has been quite some time since the last release and not all work I was planning on 7.1.0 has been finished. I decided to finish iOS bundling in 7.2.0 as I no longer want you guys to have to work with SNAPSHOTS which I know, causes quite some inconveniences for some of you.

Changes in 7.1.0:

- Flexmojos now requires a minimum Maven version of 3.1.1

- Internal handling of some commandline parameters has been changed which should eliminate random build failures

- Tested with Flex 4.13 and 4.14

- Added swfVersion detection of newer Flash and Air versions

- Added support for Falcon compiler

- Added initial FlexJS support

- Removed the need to include the threadlocaltoolkit dependency

- Replaced the "sign-air" goal with "package-air" which is a complete new implementation also capable of doing Android packaging (Work ongoing)

- Added a new granite310 generator

- ...

I hope to get releases out faster in the near future. Especially dealing with iOS packaging.

Chris

Re: Flexmojos 7.1.0 Released

Posted by Carlos Rovira <ca...@codeoscopic.com>.
Awesome Chris! Thanks for working on this.

Much appreciated :)

Carlos

--

Carlos Rovira
Director General

proceda a su destrucción.

necesaria.

Re: Flexmojos 7.1.0 Released

Posted by Carlos Rovira <ca...@codeoscopic.com>.

--

Carlos Rovira
Director General

proceda a su destrucción.

necesaria.

AW: Flexmojos 7.1.0 Released

Posted by Christofer Dutz <ch...@c-ware.de>.
I checked and it's available in Maven Central
http://search.maven.org/#artifactdetails%7Cnet.flexmojos.oss%7Cflexmojos-maven-plugin%7C7.1.0%7Cmaven-plugin

Chris

Posted by Frank Dahmen <fr...@dahmenia.de>.
yes you were right:)
somewhat forced the labels to be bold when inside a skin of a Button
which is in the viewNavigatorApplication

Re: font awesome

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.

Re: font awesome

Posted by Frank Dahmen <fr...@dahmenia.de>.